Announcement :Paul M becomes forum moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcement :Paul M becomes forum moderator

Hello everybody. It is my pleasure to announce that Paul M is now a Forum Moderator. He will be of great help to me moderating the forums. Paul has been a great resource, and his wisdom and words of encouragement have been appreciated.

I have taken on additional administrative duties, but will be on the forums also (you can't get rid of me that easily). Please feel free to ask myself or Paul for any assistance you need using the forums.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Hurray Paul! I think you'll do a great job.

astronaut

Comment

wonderful selection!

Comment

Thankyou for your praise and acceptance. I just hope that everyone realizes that AJ (and Woody too at one time) also has to do a lot of the administration without any help and that can be time consuming.

Please bear with me as I learn this new job. If a post suddenly disappears, please do not think that you did anything wrong, it could be just me learning the job and making a mistake(let me know if this happens). If anyone does see something that should not be posted please do not hesitate to send AJ or myself a private message and we will take a look at it.

Sometimes what is written is in offensive to one person, but upsetting to another, so please let us know if something bothers you. That includes my own posts. I have been known to poorly word a reply. In that case, just notify AJ. AJ is an old hand at deleting my posts. Take Care. paul m
        "Alone we can do so little;
        Together we can do so much"
        Helen Keller

Comment

Congrat's on the new job - our new forum moderator. Think you will do a great job Paul ,so hope it is great fun for you, as well though not just all work.Hope we will see you lots on the forum still too,I always like your posts.
          Aurora

Comment

Hello Aurora. Thx for your kind words. I do enjoy posting on forums. I can honestly say that I have learned more about my illness from my participation on forums and support groups than I ever did from any doctor.

As you know my posts can tend to sound a little opinionated, which is the way I am in life. However by posting regularly I have found that I am now a better communicater than I ever was before. (slip ups still happen).

So the forums have helped me learn about my illness, more importantly how to control it, provided me with enjoyment, allowed me to vent when I badly needed too and helped to improve some skills that I use in every day life. I should be thanking all of you great people for allowing me to post here. In fact I will. THANKS EVERYONE. Take Care. paul m
            Helen Keller

Comment

Thank you AJ for everything you do GO AJ!!!
              uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

.....and GO PAUL!! Congrats on the promotion
                uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Uni, thanks for the thanks. It's nice to hear from you.
                  AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
                  for not being what they believe they should be.
                  -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello Uni. Thx and it is good to hear from you. You add a lot to the forum. Take Care. paul m
                    Helen Keller

Comment

It is wonderful that the forum will have your insight and experience contributing to it. I worry that you won't be able to post as much and that would be a sadness for me.

Comment

Hello Jennisk. Thx for your kind words. I doubt if I will slow down, I enjoy posting too much. I also enjoy the two way conversations that I get to have with so many people. Take Care. paul m
                        Helen Keller

Comment

congrats Paul! I'm very happy for you.
                          Anne.

Comment

Hello Anne. Thx. It's an easy job,I just let AJ do all of the work. Glad to see your back though. Take Care. paul m
                            Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
                            X