HELP mental illness abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP mental illness abuse

due to money issues (they had me sign over my house after my only 72 hrs lock up over ten years ago My 'father" and an "uncle" (haven't seen or heard from them in years) lied to a justice of peace that I was incompetent and will hurt myself or someone else. yup 5 foot spinal stenosis using a walker. I was humiliated with three huge officers in my apartment lobby. some Justice of Peace signed off on an altered email. I wasn't allowed to lie down I have stenosis and spondo.. something L4 S1. I didn't get an ice pack, wasn't allowed to lie down even on the floor, no water, not able to take my antibiotics, food didn't eat all day. 3 cops drinking their water.. Took 10 mins with the er pdoc I wasn't going to hurt myself or someone oh yes and I was competent. The pdoc apologized to me. Let's see lying to justice of peace, they didn't give me all the 14 pages etc. basic necessities.. Thoughts?

I'm so sorry that you had to go thru that Purgatory.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

What a situation to be having to deal with Purgatory. I can only imagine how you must feel. I hope the truth comes out in the end, and justice prevails.
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

does anyone know if Ontario has anyone that advocates for those with mental illness and if possible those that are really physically disabled?

Comment

Hello Purgatory. Sorry to hear about all that, it must be very hard to deal with. In Ontario ARCH is the leading place for those with disabilities.While they mostly provide services they also do some advocating about some our dumber laws. They also do some test case litigation. http://yourlegalrights.on.ca/organiz...ity-law-centre I've also sent a link for their info page (211 page ) http://yourlegalrights.on.ca/organiz...e-disabilities

It's certainly not a prefect group but they are wide spread and they do have good speakers. I've heard them talk several times. Take Care. paul m
          "Alone we can do so little;
          Together we can do so much"
          Helen Keller

Comment

thank you You have always been very helpful

Comment

What a mess to go through in purgatory mate. Really sad situation. I had a good friend of mine in Deerfield who came back from the army and allowed his PTSD issues to aggravate and eventually ended up in a facility like the one you were. I think that we need to start accepting that cannabis can deal much better with such conditions rather than any psycho pills that just drive people more crazy. We have some people that have started taking cannabis products from https://www.greenhouseil.com/deerfield/ to deal with a lot of different issues and I'm glad that at least in my community people are not that narrow-minded.
              Last edited by Newanton; April 8, 2021, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X