Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to search topics

How do I search old topics?

On the opening forum page where all the sections are listed, you'll see a search bar in the top right corner. Let me know if you need any further assistance.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hi

I am new to this form, I don't know how to start my own post and I decided to reply to other people's post, hopefully someone will guide me how to post my own instead of replying to other's post.

I was being diagnosed with schizophrenia and I have no previous training in law or psychiatry. After I was coached by my lawyer how to prepare myself to answer questions from forensic psychiatrist, I was still questioned further by forensic psychiatrist. I am interested to research further how to upgrade my presentation skill in order to win the impression that what was happening was due to schizophrenia.

I am interested to learn the success story of other people with the same diagnosis schizophrenia and were able to present themselves during forensic psychiatrist appointment to win the impression that what were happening were due to schizophrenia. As far as I know people such as R v Swain; Vince Li from Manitoba; Jonah Fluxgold 2008 were the success story that I want to learn about the interview between these people and the forensic psychiatrist. I wonder if I can review the interview sessions for the forensic psychiatrist appointment for these successful people.

Thanks

Hong Shee

416-604-5943

Comment

Here is a link to that section of the help files. Let me know if you have any more questions. You can also private message me.

AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
        X