Announcement

Collapse

**** Read Before You Post ****

Before you enter your description, please select the right prefix the best describes your post so that other members can make an informed decision about whether or not to your open your thread.
See more
See less

More on addictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More on addictions

I am going to add some to this 'addictions' thread.I see that 113 people have viewed this thread and I promised to put in some websites where I have found some help.I am new to computers and not learning very fast so please excuse me if I have posted in areas not appropriate.One of the main websites I have found help is " James VanPraagh's" I don't know how to put the site in the thread but if you just type in his name you will get his site.This site is non-denominational.The site is also very trusted.I have been going there for aprox.4 years,off and on as health permits and have recieved very good advice.No charge.I've also followed many of the sites recommended there and have been generally very pleased.Some of course are better than others.Maybe there is something there to help you.Just keep an open mind and take what helps and discard the rest.Hopefully some one amongst the 113 who have viewed this will be able to get some comfort there.There are others as well but this is my most trusted site.I am on the merry-go-round again so will be off site for a week or two.I know you all understand because we are all fighting the same battle.I'm working hard to get rid of negative thoughts,etc.

Hello

Drug Addiction is not the only solution and will not solve any kind of problems and those who are addicted to drugs should try to get off addiction, by joining a good Drug Rehab Program. There are many rehabilitation centers, but we got to make sure that we are choosing the drug rehab, since some drug addiction treatment centers are known to abuse patients.?

Comment

Welcome to the forums Christopher1.

That place looks like it would be very expensive. $$
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

"Call Us Today and Ask About our Current Promotions"
        You know it is going to be expensive when you see that on the price comparison chart!

Woody

Comment

Working...
        X