Father without his 2year old son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Father without his 2year old son

Trying to deal with a woman who uses my son as an emotional tool against me. I love my son, she makes me feel like I am a bad father. I got so ill over this I had to stop work and live with my mother and father in Canada and now she keeps on doing it again.

Welcome to the forum Silverfox. I don't have any kids but it sounds like you're in a difficult situation.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello Silverfox and welcome. Sounds like you are in a tough situation. I have no personal experience with that happening to me, so I have no decent suggestions. I do wish you luck in finding a solution. Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

Always sad to see kids being used as a weapon in a failing relationship. It is hard for us to see, but we are just setting them up for future problems. We assume kids are resilient, and they appear to be so, but they are a lot more in tune with the surroundings than we give them credit for and will absolutey form their own opinions. Be at your best with your young son and be honest with him. He will see through the poison.

Comment

Working...
        X