*** Health Anxiety During this difficult time ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joantucker View Post
    I've been worried as well, but this feeling was gone after some time.
    Well, it's not that dangerous as many people think, especially if you're younger or don't have any other illnesses. I wasn't even that cautious as most of the people, like washing their hands after touching anything, wearing a mask everywhere and stuff like this. And I still didn't get covid though. The thing which caused me more trouble was my arm, which I broke this winter when I fell off on ice. It was in a bad condition, but now after some physiotherapy sessions on adriameduae, I feel like I am coming back to normal.
    Last edited by Atonic; May 1, 2022, 04:31 AM.

Comment

While there are those who often fair better being younger or without other underlying conditions, that is not always the case.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

This must be difficult for you, I can only sympathize with your problem. You`ll probably need psychological help after all this, as you`re stressed out because of your relatives. I know a good service that I think can help you in this situation https://www.thekey.com/learning-cent...-with-dementia. You can`t take all the burden on yourself, you need help. I understand that we`re talking about your relatives and you think you can cope alone, but believe me, this`s often not the case. Why be constantly under stress if you can avoid it?
        Last edited by joantucker; June 13, 2022, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I've been worried as well, but this feeling was gone after some time.
          I am glad that the feeling as gone .... That is good to hear !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atonic View Post
            Well, it's not that dangerous as many people think, especially if you're younger or don't have any other illnesses. I wasn't even that cautious as most of the people, like washing their hands after touching anything, wearing a mask everywhere and stuff like this. And I still didn't get covid though. The thing which caused me more trouble was my arm, which I broke this winter when I fell off on ice. It was in a bad condition, but now after some physiotherapy sessions on adriameduae, I feel like I am coming back to normal.
            I am sorry that you broke your arm. I hope it healed well!!!

the thing about this pandemic is not everyone knows if they have an underlying medical issue.... it could be that one would have something but never had symptoms so they were not aware ... got COVID and bam... trouble... I don't wash my groceries anymore .. but I do repackage some things and also sometimes wipe stuff down ...

Comment

This must be difficult for you, I can only sympathize with your problem.
              Thank you ... I appreciate that!!! Can only take it one step at a time ..
              Last edited by wantstounderstand; June 8, 2022, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisari View Post
                I understand you very well! Since this Covid-19 pandemic started I feel like I am closed in a box. I also have health anxiety and I am so paranoic with everything. It is really very important to have a healthy lifestyle and most of all a proper nutrition. Due to these particularities, I can feel quite enough safe but also I think it is not sufficient... We must improve our diets with a lot of food supplements and so on that are very useful for the body and help it to fight this kind of virus. Just this way, your immune system will be ready to resist this kind of disease.
                I agree.... and I have done that ... I have tweaked more of how nourish myself ... to better prepare

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
                  While there are those who often fair better being younger or without other underlying conditions, that is not always the case.
                  Can't leave anything up to chance now days...

Comment

Working...
                  X