Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote of the Day

Fall seven times, stand up eight. Japanese proverb

Thanks Rosey! If I did it as a toddler learning to walk, I guess I can do it now
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Yup! Does not matter how you fall, why you fall or how often you fall....as long as you get back up.

““What day is it?” asked Pooh. “It’s today,” squeaked Piglet. “My favorite day,” said Pooh.
      Winnie-the-Pooh (A. A. Milne) AUTHOR

Comment

I love Winnie-the-Pooh!
        AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. Where there’s life, there’s hope. Stephen Hawking

Comment

I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains. Anne Frank

Comment

“Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.”– Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Thank you for those inspiring quotes Rosey! Anne Frank especially, because she was so young and in a such a dire situation when she wrote the words.
                uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Uni, I especially like that one too. She was Just amazing.

I wish, as well as everybody else, to be perfectly happy; but like everybody else, it must be in my own way. Jane Austen

Comment

A drop of love can bring an ocean of tears. Jewish Proverb

Comment

If there are nine rabbits on the ground and you want to catch one, just focus on one. Jack Ma (Alibaba)

Comment

The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination. Carl Rogers

Comment

In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back. Charlie Brown

Comment

Life is too important to be taken seriously. Oscar Wilde

Comment

Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
                              X