Clear All

Life

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it"
    Charles R. Swindoll quote

Source: http://thinkexist.com/quotes/charles_r._swindoll/

Welcome Ms.Diagnosed.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
      Welcome Ms.Diagnosed.
      Thank you for the welcome AJ. It's nice to know I have a place to come where other's can relate.

Comment

Knowing others can relate is part of what makes me feel less alone in it all.
        AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Percent

Never thought of it that way but now that I do I come to the realization that if someone is treating me with respect I have tendency to do the same to them. When someone tries to jerk my chain I let them know in no uncertin way they chose the wrong person. I think a lot of that is the years where people thought just because my mood swings were so violent I would live my life uneducated and alone. So I learned how to fight how to succeed now most of those people have nothing and I'm fine.

Comment

Hi Rainman and nice to have you in the forum - I, too, let people know, in no uncertain terms, that I'm not highly appreciative of their presence, but the reaction is usually one of, "What's YER problem, bitch?!" like they are just fine and haven't done/said anything wrong - it depends on what cycle I'm in but I usually end up givin' 'em grief when I'm in the hyper mode/mood because I'm irritable and it all rubs me the wrong way - I dunno.... sigh....

Comment

The Squeaky wheel gets the grease
              Woody

Comment

Working...
              X