Nature's Inspiration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nature's Inspiration

Here's a site to check out for soothing pictures from nature. Sometimes it's nice to get a visual on just how big the world really is, and just how much power and beauty nature has, to give us a new perspective on our struggle and battle with our particular affliction. Take heart from this ultimate holistic "medicine."

(If this doesn't work and turn into a link you can click on, just type it into your browser - it should work from there....)

Hello MerelyMe08. Raw nature has always held a special place for me. Probably because it crowds out any other forces that my mind can create.

Unfortunately I have dial up and it would take too long to download movies. However thx for taking time to post it as just the thought of nature's forces made my life a little more peacefull for a while. Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Comment

Thanks for sharing that link. That was awesome.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

In looking back over past forum posts I came across this thread. For nature lovers with 4 minutes to spare....
        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

That was really nice, thanks
          Wishing you well,
          Re-O

You're not as messed up as you think people think you are

Comment

Thank you MerelyMe08........
            I really enjoyed this insprational film......it helped to relax my mind for a time......I shared it with other people who I thought might benefit from it.......
            Be Well
            L.

Comment

Working...
            X