Congrats Uni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Topics Congrats Uni

Helo Uni. Congrats on reaching post # 2500. Very few people ever reach that #. What is even more amazing is that you have written so many of those posts in aid of others. I thank you for all of the contributions that you have made to this forum. Take Care. paul m

Hello AJ. I'm sorry that I missed marking your post # 2500. But then I'm not to sure how many posts that you do have as you were on the prior forum and you also posted many times there. However I will also take this opportuntiy to thankyou for all that you do for this forum and the people on it. . Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Hi Uni. That's quite a milestone. I'd just like to add my thank you to Paul's. Thank you for sharing with us and for being a help to so many others.

Thanks for the thank you Paul. I didn't even notice that I passed the 2500 mark and I don't know the number on the other forum. I guess it all adds up.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Woo hoo! Way to go uni. So glad to have met you here.

Comment

And AJ and Paul and ... everybody!!!!

Comment

Way to go guys! I know it's an effort to post regularity - and I appreciate all the time you guys have put in to making this forum what it is!!
          K.

Comment

Thank you so much, you guys! I look at reading and posting here as time well spent, and something that helps me stay sorta kinda balanced. As for Paul and AJ, you have both done stellar!! Congratulations and thank you.
            uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Thanks guys. This forum and the people posting on it have made a difference in my well being, so thank you all of you!
              AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
              for not being what they believe they should be.
              -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

That's just amazing Uni! Lots of effort goes into that. Congrats!

Comment

Mercy buckets, Lizzy!
                  uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
                  X