X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Topics Hey

Is this thing on?

Hey Determined,
    Not sure about everyone else but I've just been lying low...reading and not much else lately.
    How are you doing?

Comment

I just saw that the forum site was down for a bit and wondered if things were up n running again. Reading sounds good. I hope it is providing you with some peace. I'm holding a steady course. thanks for asking.

Comment

Hi guys. I'm still here plugging along, wading through the muck of life.
        AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
          wading through the muck of life.
          I feel like I need to get this tatooed somewhere, perfect description of how I feel lately.
          Dowtown tomorrow for the rTMS assessment. Already getting tense and anxious about just getting there....have decided to try driving, I just can't face the bus/subway.
          AJ, sending your some peaceful vibes
          Determined, as always, only good thoughts coming your way

Comment

Thanks imsosad and right back at ya. You're gonna be fine tomorrow. Just another adventure in the great outdoors.

Comment

Hello Imsosad. By the time you read this, tomorrow will be today and I hope that you will have made out ok. Good Luck and Take Care. paul m

Hello AJ. "The Muck Of Life", that's a new one for me, but it's a pretty accurate description on how we get through life at times. I hope that you feel better soon. Take Care. paul m
              "Alone we can do so little;
              Together we can do so much"
              Helen Keller

Comment

Thanks for the hugs Imsosad. I hope your trip to the assessment went okay.

Thanks for the best wishes Paul.
                AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
                for not being what they believe they should be.
                -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hey everybody. Wondering about spring...will it ever come?

Comment

still too cold here for my liking. Starting to get a little bit impatient

Comment

I concur with both Lizzy and Determined Spring has not sprung and wondering if it will. Although the Ides of March has sure come full force

Comment

It has been such a long and brutal winter and even though its still very cold, I can feel spring just around the corner.

Comment

Hello Everyone. I'm pretty sick and tired of the snow and cold as well. I'm just thankful that I no longer live in Northern Ontario, which is pretty much southern Canada for a lot of Canadians, or on the east coast where they seem to be getting battered by enormous storms.

I can appreciate Lizzy's sentiment's though. This winter has had the most windy days that I've ever seen, to go along with the cold and the snow. Take Care. paul m

P.S. to all of you that live well north of me, were the aurora borealis (northern lights) good this year. That is one thing I do miss living down here. Also to you still get ice fog, ice fog is where the air is so cold, any moisture in it freezes while suspended and it looks like a fog. I don't miss that at all LOL.
                          "Alone we can do so little;
                          Together we can do so much"
                          Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
                          X