Short and maybe a bit funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joke Short and maybe a bit funny

I thought it was time to post some jokes. Unfortunately I couldn't rustle up any really good ones. I was looking at cartoons and could *not* figure out how to link/post them, so here are a few others (my apologies in advance)...

-- Headline: "Thousands left shaken by earthquake"

-- I just got 3 out of 100 on an online self esteem test. Well that's certainly helped.

-- I've just been prescribed a course of optimism tablets. It says "take two a day with a half-full glass of water".

That's all I've got.
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Cute!

Comment

Ok, one more: Forty is the new thirty, try telling that to a speed camera!
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

too cute!

Comment

Hello Uni. I liked your jokes, I'm trying the new 60 and I don't like it much at all, but it's better than staying at 59 permanently LOL. Speaking of getting older, I don't know how many of you went to a school where they made you write lines for punishment. Usually you had to write something like this. " I know what I said/did was wrong and I will never say/do that again. " You had to then write that phrase a couple hundred times or more.

I hated doing lines as you couldn't go out for recess or to play after lunch until you completed them. It never did anything for my hand writing either. However I did just read a joke that would have been worth a 1000 lines.

It's a little Johnny joke.

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!" After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?" "No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!" .

I had some great teachers, but there were a few I would have loved to use that reply on. Take Care. paul m
          "Alone we can do so little;
          Together we can do so much"
          Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
          X