My Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Topics My Christmas

Hello Everyone and Seasons greetings. I know that this is a difficult time of year for many of us for a wide variety of reasons.

For myself, ,I love Christmas(the day). The Christmas Carols and the general atmosphere of Dec 25th.

I don't like the commercialization of Christmas,the forced contact with people I don't really like, the loneliness that Christmas can inspire or the comparison of how well one has done between families.

But as I said, I do enjoy Christmas day. That is the one day of the year that I refuse to spend time with negative feelings(or people that inspire negative feelings) and I don't feel any pressure. Boxing day is a different story, when I have to go to relatives.

My Christmas eve will be spent going to a local church and singing carols. My Christmas day will be spent travelling to see my children and my grandchild. For 36 or so hrs, my life will be great. (the supreme being willing)

I will also spend time thinking of each and every one of you. While I can't be with you, I will be trying to send happy thoughts your way. Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Merry Christmas to you all!

Paul, I hope you enjoy your special Christmas day and safe travels.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Merry Christmas Paul .

Comment

Working...
      X