Seasons Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Topics Seasons Greetings

Hello Everyone. I hope that each of you can have a safe and happy holiday season.

I know that for many of you it will be very difficult to be happy, but I will be thinking of each and every one of you and offering a silent prayer that your life may find some happiness.

So although you may feel utterly lonely, please remember that at least one person will be thinking of you several times a day over the coming week.

I won't be home on Friday night and not until late Sat.(thus I won't have a computer). But if anyone wishes to have a little human contact send me a private message and I will do my best to return it as soon as possible. Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Thank you, Paul. I too will be thinking of my friends here over Christmas, and offering a few silent prayers as well. I can't promise I'll be on my computer, but will also respond to a private message when I can.
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Take care everybody! I am spending a very quiet Christmas. My kids are not able to be here. No snow. Thinking of you all and wishing you the best.

Comment

Working...
      X