No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Topics 2016

2015 was not exactly a banner year for me. But hope springs eternal, and I wish everyone here a new and improved year in 2016
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Thanks Uni. Here's to a better year!

Comment

same to you uni! I got a little baggage to carry over from the old year but maybe I can be like the airport and lose it! well, maybe that wasn't but it's all I got. Cheers everyone!

Comment

Hope everyone has a good New Year!
        AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

You are all so positive...I am in the middle of an emotional roller coaster from which I feel I will never recover...crying, crying, too sad...can't see beyond that right now...need something but I don't know what...

Comment

This is for you Uni:

AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
            for not being what they believe they should be.
            -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Thx Uni. I hope that 2016 is better for you. Take Care. paul m

Hello Determined. Thx for the laugh, I'll have to remember that one. Take Care. paul m
              "Alone we can do so little;
              Together we can do so much"
              Helen Keller

Comment

New year always carries the promise of a new start. Been a rough holiday season in these woods.

Here's a link that I found recently.
                How to deal with depression: tips, tools, and what actually helps, written by someone who actually struggles with it.

Hoping for a good 2016.

Comment

Thanks for the link, Fighting Back. Comparing depression to having a bad flu has its merits.

One thing I liked is that the paragraphs are short, the print is easy to read and there's lots of space between sentences. Many times I've wished that articles/books on depression wouldn't crowd so many sentences together, as it can feel daunting to get through them when you're really depressed.
                  uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
                  X