Gone Camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Topics Gone Camping

Hello Everyone. For those of you who sometimes send me a private message I will be gone camping until the 25th. Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Have fun camping paul! Getting close to nature can be so healing. We just booked a cabin up north for later in July and just knowing we're going is already making me feel good.

Cheers,
    Neli

Comment

Thx Neli. We did have a good time. The weather wasn't the best, (London) but our sons and grandkid lives there so we camp there a couple of times a yr, plus we visit at other times.

I hope that you have a good vacation too. How far up north? Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

I used to live a few hours north of London and we camped pretty much all summer. There is nothing better (unless it rains all weekend and you can't have fires and you have a wet tent)! I realized this week that I am actually looking forward to the long week and I hope the weather co-operates! It has been a long time since I have looked forward to something.

Comment

I used to go camping with my family a lot. W chose the best sights in our country, and each spring or summer we made a fantastic trip. Now, my parents usually go together and make a romantic trip. Just the other day, I bought a gift for their future journey. The collapsible led lanterns from https://www.thegrommet.com/products/...ntern-set-of-2, because they kind of needed new, bright, durable, and portable lanterns. I read a lot of reviews about them, and everyone highly recommends them for any outdoor activity or even a power outage.

Comment

Diana those lanterns are a great idea. I am sure they will really enjoy them.

Mocha231

Comment

Working...
            X