Something that may help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Topics Something that may help

Hello Everyone. A lot of people with depression suffer from fibromyalgia and vise versa. I have it and it can be overwhelming at times. Fibro does not respond well to most medications short of prescription pain pills. It's forced me to seek out alternative methods of dealing with the pain. if I can concentrate, figure out what is causing it and break the cycle I can make it go away in a few days or at least lesson the severity of the attack. Below is a link an article on how to do that.

Before I post the link the article also applies to some other mental illness, such as depression and anxieties and for that matter everyday life. I can' t say that I like or do every suggestion that they make, but I especially try and do #'s 1, 3, 5, 8, 15 18, 19, 20 and 25

I sometimes suck at living up to those things, but when I do, I find that it helps. Take Care. paul m http://fibromyalgiaresources.com/30-...g-to-yourself/
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Having fibromyalgia myself, I can relate to how overwhelming it can be. Thanks for posting the link Paul.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
    X