Another supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you practice sport it can harm you
    Last edited by Sativea; May 16, 2021, 04:10 PM.

Comment

The benefits of medication always need to be weighed against the risks. Sometimes medications are necessary. Finding the drug or drugs that can help with any given health issue always needs to be balanced with adverse effects that can occur.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

The antidepressants can harm your body because they contain many toxic substances that will slow your body's activeness. My cousin suffered a lot because of them. She practices a lot of sport, and her leg started to hurt. She was diagnosed with neuropathy. Neuropathy causes overwhelming pain, which is felt in the body's extremities, such as the toes, fingers, and legs. This pain can be so severe, and it is even hard to move around.

Comment

When possible I think the best decisions about treatment are the ones that are a collaboration of
          the person seeking help and those in a position to provide it.
          AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
          for not being what they believe they should be.
          -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hm, that's weird. Like, I've been taking CBD supplements (both cannabis gummies and CBD oil) for a long time now, and I genuinely feel so good. By the way, where did you buy yours from? I've been taking those from Joy Organics, and I love them. They're THC-free, just like you want them to be. Maybe you should consider switching to them. Also, if you're saying that these supplements aren't working for you, should you maybe consider taking CBG instead? I've heard that it might have a better effect on your overall well-being.
            Last edited by DianaCornish; October 7, 2021, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Sometimes I think that I would immediately feel better if I moved to another country. I want to go where there is a lot of sun and warmth. I hate winter, in winter my condition always worsens.

Comment

fereder you are not alone in that. It partly explains why so many head south during the winter. At least the days are getting longer now; I hope that helps you somewhat
                uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
                X