Meeting others who are bi-polar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting others who are bi-polar

I am a 55 year old male . Living in Edmonton Alberta . Was recently diagnosed . And would like to chat with others who may also stuggle.

Welcome to the forum Stephenjohn.

While we do not have a chat room, you can private message people on the forum if you both have it turned on in your settings. You can also post here and wait for a response.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hi Stephenjohn. I split my time between Edmonton and Calgary. Edmonton is home, and where my husband and son are, but I'm a U of C student at the moment. I am bipolar I, but astonishingly stable lately (I mean since the October disaster, for those who are following my story... there are a lot of reasons right now why I shouldn't be). I think my last med change may have been the ticket. I hope so. Welcome to the forum.
      Pressure makes diamonds....

Comment

HI Stephenjohn, I live over in Manitoba and I operate a chat room for adults living with mental illness. We have many members between 45 and 70 yrs of age. You might find people there who you would enjoy talking to. If you have any problems please feel free to write to admin@rollercoasterroom.com here's the link to the website https://rollercoasterroom.com
        Hope to see you there.

Comment

Welcome to the forums River.
          AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
          for not being what they believe they should be.
          -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Stephenjohn, I just wanted to add something. I tried out an OBAD meeting last night here in Calgary, and I think they also do meetings in Edmonton. They were a great fit for me, and I found people who really get it. It might be something for you to look into as well.
            Pressure makes diamonds....

Comment

Thank You AJ!

Comment

Working...
              X