No announcement yet.

Anybody on here from St. Johnís, NL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Topics Anybody on here from St. Johnís, NL?

Just a shot in the dark...

Sorry, no.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

No, although you're not the first to post from that neck of the woods. I'm a westerner and always say I'll make it to Newfoundland one day. I think I'd like it. It would help if the airfare wasn't so expensive. Do you know if Swoop (WestJet's latest cheapo setup) flies in your region?
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Not far. C.B.S

Comment

WaBu Hey. Been living in NS, coming home end of the month. How bad is the system these days? Thanks for the reply!

Comment

my father was from Hants Harbour, Trinity Bay, he passed away last year I miss him so much

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your father, Kallie. He must have meant a lot to you. The first year seems to be the hardest. I'm not sure we ever get over the loss of a parent.

I don't have Newfoundland roots, but the people I've met from there kinda make me wish I did
              uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Sorry about your loss Kalie. Take Care. paul m
                "Alone we can do so little;
                Together we can do so much"
                Helen Keller

Comment

I was born and raised in Corner Brook. Dad was from Trinity. I had a cousin who lived in Mount Pearl but she died a few years ago. Just got back from a McCarthy's tour of Western NF and Labrador, and our tour guide was from St. John's. I was looking into the option of going back there to live but I have environmental illness (multiple chemical sensitivities) and cannot handle the wood burning smoke or sulphur (from Corner Brook). A very depressing realization because I don't adapt well to city life.

Comment

I was born in Deer Lake. I love it there. It is so peaceful and we are carrying on the family tradition of staying at the summer home in the Bonavista Bay area!

Comment

Working...
                    X