• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you're feeling better Gossip
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Today's good thing is I did a bit of housecleaning I was putting off. Prompted, I must confess, by the fact that my landlord is probably coming over tomorrow
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Good luck with the landlord intrusion Uni.

One good thing is I only have one thing left on my to do list... until I make a new list.
        AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

To do lists are something that's never worked for me, but congrats on being at the end of yours AJ.

When I hit my head in September I did some actual damage to my brain. Today I'm seeing my neurologist to see if we can sort out something that'll help.
          Pressure makes diamonds....

Comment

Keep us posted on your appointment Gossip. I have had several concussions, one pretty bad one. I hope things get sorted out soon for you.
            AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Thanks AJ! My appointment got changed to the end of the month. The doctor had some kind of emergency. This is my fourth head injury, and it's much more than a concussion. It's fairly mild, but I have some actual brain damage.

Comment

But a good thing... one of my favourite bands is Australian, so the chances of me seeing them live are pretty slim with me living in Canada. They're doing a Canadian tour this spring and I just bought my ticket

Comment

Congrats to you Gossip. Take Care. paul m
                  "Alone we can do so little;
                  Together we can do so much"
                  Helen Keller

Comment

I hope the wait isn't too difficult Gossip. Brain damage is a serious matter, hopefully no more delays.

Good for you for getting a ticket!
                    AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Glad to hear you got the ticket Gossip! And I really hope the brain damage you received won't cause you too much trouble. I'm glad you were able to get another appointment.
                      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Today's good thing is I got two movies from the library that I requested a couple of weeks ago. Minus 30 has struck so I will be happy to stay inside and watch them
                        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

A meeting that I was dreading yesterday actually went much better than I expected.

Comment

Finally my friend and I are able to go hiking in the mountains this weekend!
                            AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

My landlord bought himself a new toy, one of those snow blower things you carry as you walk. He's been johnny-on-the-spot clearing my sidewalk lately! Usually I shovel it myself, so it will be interesting to see how long it takes for the novelty to wear off. I say this tongue-in-cheek because although I'm not wild about
                              shoveling, I know it's good exercise and I feel better afterward.
                              The best news is that my furnace thermostat got fixed before it went permanently on the fritz. I was wearing thick sweaters and socks around the house for a few days!
                              Last edited by uni; December 18, 2019, 03:43 PM. Reason: adding good news
                              uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Great news uni!

There are two left, but the worst of my exams (by far!) are over.

Comment

Working...
                                X