Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have predictable bad patches twice a year. Approximately mid-September to mid-November and mid-March to mid-May. Last summer we changed my meds, and I realised today that this past fall I had no issue
    Pressure makes diamonds....

Comment

Well that's a good thing. The change in med process can be difficult.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Holy moly, it must be the season for spills and ills... I really hope everybody gets back to health soon
        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot to put a good thing... I haven't had to drive anywhere in the ridiculous amount of snow that's fallen today. The one event I had committed to got cancelled because of -- you guessed it -- weather
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Hello Everyone. My one good thing for Thursday was that our daughter-in-law delivered a healthy baby girl.Take Care. paul m
            "Alone we can do so little;
            Together we can do so much"
            Helen Keller

Comment

Congratulations Grandpa!

Comment

Congratulations Paul!
                AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Today's good thing is that one of my mentors is in town to give a talk. She was also here in early December, but I was still dealing with the head injury plus writing final exams so I wasn't able to meet up. We get to see each other usually once a year, so I'm looking forward to a one on one chat.

Comment

Enjoy the chat Gossip!
                    AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Paul, that is wonderful! Congratulations! I can't remember, do you have a grandchild or two already, or is this the first?

Gossip, I too hope you enjoy the visit with your mentor!
                      Last edited by uni; January 11, 2020, 02:57 PM.
                      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Today's good thing. Instead of taking my little car out in the (more) snow, a friend with a 4-wheel drive is picking me up. Then I get to dig the driveway and car out tomorrow. I'm calling that good news because I'll get exercise. If I say it enough I may believe it
                        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

How much snow did you get Uni? We're just dealing with a whole lot of frigid temperatures and wind chills.

On a good note, I didn't feel like I missed out on a day outdoors keeping myself busy with housework. Now I'm off to plan a trip to Kauai.
                          AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Wow AJ, that sounds like a great place to be tripping to!
                            As for the snow, we got about 4 inches yesterday and another inch today, and more to come in the morning. Wind chill got down to -40 last night. Things are looking up tomorrow, with windchills of only minus 25 or so. After that, the deep freeze again. Still, I'll take this over 35 above
                            uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Windchill was -35 this morning. I'll take 35 above any day thank you very much! But my car started right up (I park on the street and can't plug it in)

Comment

That's enough snow to have to bring out the shovel Uni.

The windchill is awful here too. I had to put booties on my dog Bella, just so she could go out and do her business! Doing paw lifts make it a challenge otherwise.
                                AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
                                X