Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as the dogs and the cars are doing ok. I figure we humans will be alright too! Today's good thing is that I woke up to minus 39 and don't have to go out unless I want to!
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

That is a good thing Uni. Another good thing is not being homeless.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

That's so true AJ. And there's no easy answer. Which makes me extra grateful for today's good thing, the warm mittens I received for Christmas and wore for the first time today.
        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

I've done two surgeries this week and both of my patients are doing fine. The first one has gone home and the second will be going home this morning as long as her night went well. Two more today and four more next week.
          Pressure makes diamonds....

Comment

That's great news Gossip.
            AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Late good thing: I ran a complicated anesthesia on a challenging patient on Thursday morning and got a very complimentary email yesterday from the supervising anesthesiologist about how I handled it.

Current good thing: I don't have to leave the house today. Last week was exhausting and we're doing it all again this week, so I'm glad I get at least one full day to recuperate!

Comment

Enjoy your recuperation day Gossip.
                AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Congratulations on the work successes, Gossip Glad you get to recuperate for a bit!
                  uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Today's good thing... I dug out the mocha java coffee beans that have been in my fridge for a couple of years, and they actually made pretty good coffee!
                    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

My dog & I finally got to go for a walk. We have a much needed break from the winter deep freeze!
                      AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Dog walks and good coffee are definitely good things in my books!

Actually still school uni, not work, but that doesn't change the sentiment of what you said. Thank you

Good thing... I've been doing very well on my small animal medicine and surgery quizzes. Apparently a lot of people in my class are having trouble with them.

Comment

Good for you Gossip. It's always nice to ace those tests.
                          AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

It's 4:45 in the morning and I already have a tentative good thing. There's a nasty bug taking down my class. Two people actually had to leave at lunch yesterday, and we're on surgery so that isn't done lightly. I'm fairly sure I'm coming down with it, and yesterday afternoon I was feeling like I might just up and die. I'm feeling noticeably better this morning. Far from 100%, but better.

Comment

Disaster averted is always a good thing. I remember getting sick with the influenza virus in university (before vaccine days) and I was in bed for 3 days. That is a whole lot of classes, labs and assignments to catch up on!
                              AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

I hope you stay on the good side of well, Gossip!

A very good thing to report: a friend of mind found out yesterday that their cancer is currently gone, and they don't need further treatment, as least for now. Yay!
                                uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
                                X