X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ
    replied
    One good thing, is staying at home in the pandemic leaves lots of time for baking! Have you heard? Covid calories don't count.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Two days of fresh air and doggie walks feels
    amazing!

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    No boost required. There’s a plus Uni.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    One good thing today is that my car started right off the bat. I thought it might not because it has sat for a couple of weeks in the cold. I plugged it in overnight, and today voila! I didn't drive it anywhere, that will come in the next few days when it's a bit warmer.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    Yes I'm looking forward to warmer weather too. A good thing today, and for a few days running now, is the sunshine coming in my windows. I stand at the balcony doors while talking on the phone and drinking something, and it lifts my spirits.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    One good thing is that the weather will warm up somewhat. I do hike in the winter too, so there's hope for next weekend! Yippee!

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    That's a beautiful photo, gives a person hope Today's good thing is I watched a virtual art show on my TV via my computer.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    image_437.jpg
    One good thing is that we will begin to come out of this deep freeze Monday. I'm holding out for a spring!

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    You are a brave soul walking in -25C Uni. I'm glad you found muse in the birds you were watching.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    I'm glad to hear that AJ. I hope you're able to keep your arthritis manageable

As for one good thing, today I saw the oddest (to me) spectacle. While out walking in minus 25-ish temperatures, I saw two birds, which I think were pigeons but with striking gray/black/white markings. It's rare to see pigeons in my neighbourhood but I don't know what else they'd be. Anyway, they were sitting in the middle of a quiet residential street. Just sitting there, not moving. They pecked briefly at whatever was on the street (which had been graded so was fairly clear of snow) but didn't peck for more than a few seconds. Otherwise they just sat on the cold pavement, sort of puffed up and looking like they were sitting in a nest hatching eggs or something - which of course is ludicrous. I stood watching them until I got too cold, and as soon as I moved they flew off. It will be interesting to see if they're anywhere in sight on my next walk. This may just be a case of little things amuse little minds, but it was a bright spot in my current pandemic daily life

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Thanks Uni. It was a good review and reassessment of where I'm at with my Arthritis and Arthritis meds.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    That is a good thing for sure AJ. I hope all goes well at your appointment.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    I finally get to see a new Rheumatologist tomorrow. It's been forever since I was re evaluated. So here's to feeling hopeful!

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    That’s awesome.

Leave a comment:

• uni
    replied
    A good thing: had a conference call with three other family members and we all went away feeling good about it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X