This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragrant flowers sound very springy!

One good thing today, I got caught out in a storm, soaked but not electrocuted by the lightening.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

My laptop (that I've had for less than 2 months) got wet this morning, but seems to be working fine
      Pressure makes diamonds....

Comment

I've got a good friend staying for a couple of days. As he lives 6 hrs sway I don't see enough of him. Nice to have company who understand. Take Care. paul m
        "Alone we can do so little;
        Together we can do so much"
        Helen Keller

Comment

Yes Paul it sure is. Today we had supper out with a friend we hadn't seen for quite awhile.
          AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

I like reading about everybody's good things

Today I have to scratch hard to find something good. I met a couple of people for coffee, which was ok but somewhat stressful and didn't energize me. Relaxing at home later on when tiredness struck was a better good thing.

Last night it rained, and I love the sound of rain on the windows and the roof, so that was very nice.

uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Belated good thing from Friday. Some charges (financial, not legal) that I'd disputed were dropped from my account.

I really love this thread! Let's keep it going.

Comment

That is good news Gossip
                Yesterday I had tea and a walk with a friend. Even better, I enjoyed one-and-a-half big fat gingerbread cookies. They tasted g-o-o-d
                uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

That sounds lovely uni! Today's good thing is that a dear friend with a rare health condition is finally getting the medical help she needs after a long fight.

Comment

Good news Uni. Yummy.
                    Gossip I'm glad to hear your friend is getting the medical help she needs.

I'm packing for a wedding. I'm in the mood for a road trip that heads towards the mountains!
                    AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello Uni. Our little dog keeps improvng, so that's a good thing. Take Care. paul m
                      "Alone we can do so little;
                      Together we can do so much"
                      Helen Keller

Comment

AJ and paul m those are definitely good things

A couple of late ones from yesterday... we've figured out the next steps to investigate a new and worrying health problem I've been fighting with, and I had a really good first day at work. I've worked there before, and everyone seems really happy that I'm back.

Comment

I had an amazing dream last night. It's foggy and fragmented enough now that I'm not going to try to describe it, but I woke up with a big smile.

Today we're going for dinner with one of my sisters and her family.

Comment

Yesterday I had a total of 4 desserts and I didn't worry about calories! It was so much fun. Yum Yum.
                            AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Wow! There are so many good things here! They all sound great

I have more to add: I got to wear my brand new bright red "Canada" hat today without sticking out like a sore thumb. I have a second potted plant on my balcony. And a friend bought me lunch today.(Ever hear of pizza with cauliflower crust? Can't tell it from the usual).
                              uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Today's good thing is that I had an unexpected phone call from a teenage nephew of mine, which brightened my outlook. It also made me glad I'm not eighteen again, and all it's growing pains!
                                uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
                                X