Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's surprise good thing is that I put my hair in pigtails and it didn't look too stupid
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Ha! I was a ponytail gal growing up.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Today’s good thing is going out to the park for some sunshine and playing in the water park ☀️. It is super hot and very sunny where I live, so taking advantage of this wonderful, short-lived weather

Comment

Today's good thing is looking forward to tomorrow's good thing. It will be a hiking in the mountains day.

Super hot and a water park sound like the perfect combination Hopeful_2022
          AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Today's one good thing is having a quiet day to recharge after a very intense 2 1/2 weeks.
            "The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love, and to be greater than our suffering." ~ Ben Okri ~

Comment

Sounds like some pretty good things going on, that's great to hear!

My good thing was a walk in the park with a friend and her little dog. We kept meeting other dog walkers, a few of which I knew, so it was an opportunity to chat while the dogs inspected one another lol
              uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

I went for a small hike yesterday with my hiking club for the first time in a couple of years. Was great to see some old faces again and it was followed by a barbeque. I had a wagon wheel for the first time in many years at the barbeque and it brought back nice memories of being a kid. Plus the weather couldn't have been better as well.

Comment

Hi John and welcome to the forums. A hike followed by a barbecue sounds like a great day.
                  AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Thanks for the welcome AJ.

Comment

Hi John,

Welcome to the forums! That sounds like a lovely day, and food nostalgia is a wonderful feeling.

My one good thing from yesterday is so far not getting the illness my son has (it isn't covid).
                      "The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love, and to be greater than our suffering." ~ Ben Okri ~

Comment

My good thing for the day is a friend learning reiki and me being her volunteer. It was a very relaxing experience.
                        AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Welcome John - I think a hike and barbeque sound like a great way to spend some time!
                          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

RunningKnitter, I hope you can contitue to avoid your son's germs!

AJ, how great to be part of some reiki training, it sound pretty nice!
                            uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

I've been on a roll of good things lately. Most importantly, a dear friend of mine who is dealing with cancer needs no treatments for a few months at least. I was very worried and still am worried, but I do feel there's some breathing room now

More good news is that my poetry writing has picked up steam and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I have finished a few new pieces recently, which feels good
                              uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

One good thing is that I'm coming here to post something good, because I've just had one of those days Anyway it looks like I may have some flowers coming up in the outdoor pots I planted not long ago, so I am pleased about that at least! Hoping for a better day tomorrow
                                Last edited by uni; June 13, 2022, 08:22 PM. Reason: This day required extra emoticons
                                uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
                                X