Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if two people on here got unexpected money, will there be a third? And who might it be?
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

No unexpected money today, but I got a second hand coat earlier this winter and there's a coin way down inside the pocket lining somehow... gotta figure out where there's a hole... unless the factory put it there for luck

Today's good thing is the temperature got near zero and I took a long walk with a friend on a semi-cleared walking path. Lovely!
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

My good thing is that after my broken knee and concussion and exams and illness I'm finally back in the gym 4x/week. I've been out for 4 months so I've lost a lot of fitness. Taking it slow, but I'm there. My moods and sleep are already improving!
        Pressure makes diamonds....

Comment

Exercise is so good for moods and sleep. I'm glad to hear you're back at it Gossip.
          AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
          for not being what they believe they should be.
          -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Thanks AJ! Today I have two good things, but one of them shouldn't have needed to happen.

We have figured out why I have serotonin syndrome in time to reverse it before I need to be hospitalized. That's a question we shouldn't have had to ask - pharmacy error - but I'm glad we figured it out before it went any farther.

And Erin Michalak, who I've known for years, has invited me to be on an advisory panel for CREST.BD's latest project

Comment

Sorry to hear about the pharmacy error, and I'm glad you figured it out before a trip to ER was needed.

Congrats on the advisory panel appointment!
              AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

My one good thing today is that I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow and the weather will be good, so the travel to the airport will not be adding to the stress of flying!
                AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello Gossip. I'm sorry to hear about the pharmacy screw up. Life is tough enough as it is. Congrats on being on Crest BD's latest project. For those who don't know Crest BD explores ways to control bipolar with or with out medication. Anyone wanting to take a look http://www.crestbd.ca/

Good Luck on your trip AJ. Take Care. paul m
                  "Alone we can do so little;
                  Together we can do so much"
                  Helen Keller

Comment

Thanks Paul.
                    AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Yes, I should have added the link. Thanks Paul!

This morning I have an especially good thing. We had to rush one of my dogs from Edmonton to Calgary yesterday so she could have emergency surgery last night. Bit of a long story as to why it couldn't be done in Edmonton. But she came through surgery okay. Things are still a bit touch and go, but so far so good.

Comment

I hope your dog continues to get better. That must have been stressful.
                        AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hi Gossip. I hope your dog has a speedy and good recovery. Take Care. paul m.
                          Helen Keller

Comment

Thank you both. Today's good thing is that she's being discharged this afternoon.

Comment

That is a good thing.
                              AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

My good thing is that today I had to go to a birthday party and about 100 people showed up and there was supposed to be a limit of 75. Of course that meant that not every could sit down and all the corners that I usually hide in were taken. However I managed to stay for 90 minutes before leaving, which was an acceptable length of time. (a little lorazepam taken before hand helped) Take Care. paul m
                                Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
                                X