Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uni I am so happy that the dentist appointment went smoothly. I wish you a quick and speedy recovery.

Mocha231

Comment

Uni I love your positivity and you are right we are just trying to make the best of it. Maybe you can connect with some friends on zoom.

Mocha231

Comment

A friend & I went for a hike yesterday (and my dog Bella of course). What a beautiful day. (Click on picture to make bigger).

IMG_2131.JPG

AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

That scenery looks so beautiful!
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

AJ I was just thinking about taking a hike behind my house. There is a lovely trail that has a pond and lots of wildlife along the way. Its also a great form of exercise.

Mocha 231

Comment

That sounds like an awesome hike. Can Bella & I join you? And just behind your house!!
              AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Well, I enjoyed doing something a little different today. I went to the library and delved into some microfilms of past issues of the local newspaper. Very interesting stuff! I found birth notices for when a couple of my family members were born, so I printed them up and will give them to those concerned
                uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

That is a very unique activity Uni!
                  AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

I had a delicious breakfast made by my husband.

Comment

Hi Analin and welcome to the forum. That sounds like a great way to start the day.
                      AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello again analin (I saw your post on another thread) -- that husband of yours sounds like he might be a keeper!

A good thing for me today was that the grocery store was not busy at all when I went. I waited until after supper and it paid off. Except of course the part where I had to pay - for the groceries - a king's freaking ransom! Anyway they had a great sale on grapes and apples, which are two of my favourites, so all is well
                        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

A good thing right now is that I've taken an excellent selection of books, CDs and DVDs out of the local library -- including the full series of Schitt's Creek
                          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

You are ready for the cooler winter days ahead Uni.

One good thing, the S stuff has not arrived yet!
                            AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

I usually go into denial until the snow comes I'm partially ready, but not taken my winter outerwear from the storage closet yet, or had the tires changed on my car. So maybe your post is the nudge I need! How about you?

Today's good thing is I'm perfectly happy to celebrate Thanksgiving with a supper of baked ribs, little potatoes, and some vegetables I haven't decided on yet. I don't like pumpkin pie, nor do I bake much, For dessert, I bought a giant ginger cookie from a local shop and will warm it up. Also possibly a tub soak, and likely some phone calls. Also a walk and/or drive in our beautiful fall weather
                              uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

One good thing in the last 24 hours.... the weather has been warm, nice enough to allow a lawn chair visit with a friend, in a lovely park along the river today
                                uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
                                X