No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    new here, not sure how this works, but out of options where I live,,wrapped up in Isolation ,In recovery for drug and alcohol,and Mental Health issues, Bi-Polar ADHD severe Depression, and after 40yrs of using learning how to live
    Don't ever try and look behind my eyes, you don't wanna know what they have seen

Hello and welcome Jester!

It sounds like you're dealing with a lot right now. I can relate to feeling like you're out of options, and being isolated. It's really hard to go it alone.I can't thank the people here enough for their support and understanding.

I hope you'll check around the different parts of the forum and read some of the posts that appeal to you. The way I learned "how this works" was by trial and error until I got the hang of it. When in doubt, ask. It may not be immediate, but someone will give you an answer. Feel free to vent if you need to, give encouragement, share your experience, or just joke around -- whatever works for you.
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Hello Juster and welcome. Please feel free to ask questions, answer other people's questions and/or use the forum to vent out some of life's frustrations. Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

Welcome to the forum Jester.
        AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
        X