Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Research invitation: use of serious games in psychotherapy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Research invitation: use of serious games in psychotherapy.

(I posted this request for those of you interested.)

Hello,

My name is Jiwon You, and I am a Master’s student at McGill University studying Counselling Psychology. I am working with Jessica Huss, a PhD student from Germany under the supervision of Professor Christiane Eichenberg, Sigmund Freud University in Austria. We would be incredibly grateful if you could post or distribute this brief online survey to your forums. We are doing an international study of mental health clinicians’ and clients’ attitudes towards the use of Serious Games in psychotherapy.

Participants can take part if they are between the age of 18 and 85 and have experienced any form of psychological therapy (i.e. any form of "talking therapy" such as cognitive behavioural therapy/CBT, psychoanalysis or other forms of psychological counselling) in Canada.

You can go straight to the survey from this link below

If you cannot access the links directly, please copy and paste the address into your internet browser to access the surveys.

The REB-II reviewed and approved this project by delegated review in accordance with the requirements of the McGill University Policy on the Ethical Conduct of Research Involving Human Participants and the Tri-Council Policy Statement: Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans.

Thank you very much for your support!

Best regards,

Jiwon You

Jiwon You
    MA Counselling Psychology Professional Concentration
    Department of ECP, McGill University

AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Thanks for posting this AJ. Haven't decided whether to participate, but it sounds interesting.
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

I haven't either, but I'll let you know if I do.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
      X