How are you managing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you managing?

With all this virus stuff, and people cooped up inside more than usual, I wonder how the rest of you are managing. I'm taking more walks, for one thing.
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Well, 4 airports and 3 planes later we're home from our travels. Honestly Uni, the kindness of friends and neighbours, doing grocery runs or whatever else we've needed has been so heart warming. I am still doing daily walks with my dog Bella. (We have no problem isolating ourselves on walks in the country.)

Once all the laundry is done and the bills are paid, I imagine I'll be itching for more human contact other than a bag drop off in the garage, and a wave from a window.

So far we've been relatively healthy, so fingers crossed that continues.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Here's some reliable information on Covid 19. Check out the link (this happens to be AB stats, but Covid 19 disease info is the same across the provinces), it's updated regularly. It's always better to have the facts and better understand what you're dealing with.

https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-i....aspx#p22780s1
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Glad you're making out ok Thanks for that link. It's good to see mental health addressed in there!
        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Thx for the link AJ. Take Care. paul m
          "Alone we can do so little;
          Together we can do so much"
          Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
          X