Where is everybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is everybody?

It seems so quiet on here. Kinda surprises me when so many people are stuck at home these days. Am I the only one wondering about this?
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

I'm around. I'm reading. I'm just dealing with a lot and I'm not really okay. I promise I'm safe and not going to do anything stupid. I'll be back....
    Pressure makes diamonds....

Comment

Hello Uni. I've hit my usual spring slow period (depression), but I am trying to get outside more and that helps. Fortunately where we live I rarely bump into anyone else so the danger of catching the virus is not there. Like everyone else I'm self isolating, not so much because I'm a good guy , it's just that there is little to do LOL. . Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

I’m here too. Actually I’ve been having a major health issue to deal with, so that’s kept
        me ‘occupied’ for the last 3 month. I finally have a diagnosis and an appropriate medication. I’m hoping life will be a little less challenging. Hopefully a remission is in the works. Fingers and toes crossed.
        AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
        for not being what they believe they should be.
        -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

I'm here too. Just been preoccupied with one of my worst addictions...online poker. My whole adult life has been cyclical...periods of no pursuit of addiction followed by addiction actions in almost every possible way. I am a typical gambling addict in that I think i can outsmart the possibilities and variance to make money at it. I am a dumb dumb. I hate myself very much during these times of crisis.

I've been "terminated without cause " from my employment and feel helpless.

Comment

Thanks for checking in, it's nice to know others are out there! Sounds like there's a lot going on with everybody. I really hope that each of you starts to feel better very soon
            uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Thanks Uni.
              AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
              for not being what they believe they should be.
              -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Thanks Uni. It is always nice to know that somebody cares. Take Care. paul m
                "Alone we can do so little;
                Together we can do so much"
                Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
                X