Best wishes to all in our Covid Chritmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wishes to all in our Covid Chritmas

Hi everyone. I just wanted to wish you all the best thru Christmas. I know it's going to be a very different Christmas for many of us. I hope we can all find our way thru it and master the tech skills of Zoom and such to stay connected to those we care about. Let's not forget the old fashioned cards and that ancient activity of calling! Hugs to you all. May 2021 be a better year!
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

I want to add my best holiday wishes to everybody! Christmas will be quiet and physically solo for me, and I'm good with that. I'll be connecting by phone and virtually with family on Christmas day, and watching a televised church service on Christmas Eve. I hung up my stocking and it looks like Santa has already filled it There are a few gifts already received and dropped off. I've decided that this Christmas is just as precious as every other year, and it's the perfect opportunity to try out a few new ways of celebrating. I can't say I mind the lowered stress level of less socializing either, to tell the truth!
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
    X