Holiday wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday wishes

For the holidays I'm sending best wishes for health and happiness to everyone on the forum! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and all the best for any other holidays I'm not familiar with! Take, care, stay safe, and don't worry if you don't exactly feel celebratory, that's okay too. Love and hugs
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Thanks for the post and best wishes Uni. I always struggle with how to express the 'season greetings.' It can be a tough time of year for some people. I like your thoughtful best wishes Uni.

To all of you who drop in and visit, and to those of you who post, thank you for being part of our forum community. You are the reason this forum shines light and hope in a world that can feel dark and lonely.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Can anyone here tell me if Paul M is still around? It has been awhile since i was here but i followed his posts. Last thing i recall he had Parkinson's disease, So do i.

Comment

Hi Lizzy. I’m sorry but Paul M. passed away some time ago.
        AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

[QUOTE=AJ;n53078]Hi Lizzy. I’m sorry but Paul M. passed away some time ago.[/QUO

oh t am sorry to hear that. But not surprised. Thank you for answering my post. Paul was a special guy and gave much of himself to helping people.

Comment

Yes he did Lizzy, and he is very much missed.
            AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Working...
            X