Recruitment: Delphi Self-Management Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recruitment: Delphi Self-Management Survey

Hello All. Crest BD is conducting a self management research study on bipolar: using community-based research methods to explore and share wellness strategies for living with bipolar disorder. This is one of the largest studies ever done where people like us are asked what work for us.

Traditionally it has been doctors and medical personal who have said what works and we have had very little say.

The survey that they ask you to take is a long one 450 or so questions. For those of you who are living with bipolar please ck out the link and take the survey. It is studies like this that will help make positive changes in the long run for us. This survey is only part of the Delphi project and I can assure you that the people doing it are really making an effort to contact and find out about what people like me (people who are living with bipolar) think.

I know not everyone here has bipolar, but for those that do take the survey I would be interested to know what you thought of it. Take Care. paul m

"Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

bump
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
    X