Why are cordintators not being paid ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are cordintators not being paid ?

As the title states why are the facilitators not getting paid ? The walk in groups are the ONLY real help that is available and these people are not being compensated ? WHY ????

Again the walk in groups are the ONLY real help that is available and the facilitators are the ones that help in the healing process. The walk in groups are vital to my sanity.

So, many government grants and so much money is being wasted / misused. There HAS to be a better way to coordinate how money is being used and spent.

That money is for ME and others like myself.

I have found that most are in the game only for the money and not for the help and care that is so greatly needed.

The programs that are available are so limited and you have to WAIT. I need help NOW not tomorrow or in a few months.

It is EASIER to kill your self then to get help. Or you can get LOCKED up in a hospital like a criminal when all you really wanted was a little help !!!
    Last edited by mrdss; October 18, 2014, 12:18 AM.

There was a time when you could practically walk off the street into a facility and get help almost immediately (as I did way back when). Slowly the level of assistance deteriorated to what it is today. We have a psyche hospital that is sitting almost completely empty.

Not really sure what happened to the level of health care we once had mrdss but I suspect it's a matter of dollars and cents like everything else. I find that most of the help comes from forums such as this and peer group support. I can't speak for everyone but that's been my experience as of late.

Don't give up though. Help is available. You just have to be persistent to the point of being annoying. That's what I had to do.

Comment

Hello mrdss. Can you explain to me who these co-ordinators are and what they do? I don't think we have them where I live.
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
      X