Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natural Anti Depressant

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a little about a natural way i found to expel the use of pain meds and just about any pill to deal with depression.

About 2 years ago i fell off a 2nd story building severally hurting my lower back. Long story short it wasnt able to walk, get off the bed, drive the car, generally anything that required mobility. The muscle ache was too great and the pinched nerve i had was shooting down both of my legs which didnt allow me to even fall asleep at times. As weeks went by even though my body was started to heal and get better, all the pain still got the best of me. I was upset, pissed off, constantly filled with anger, under slept and always tired. Doctors proscribed me T3 and Advil, and occasional shot of morphine on the bad days but it wasnt the way i wanted to live. Pills do more harm to your body then they do good ( at least thats my personal opinion). Anyways i spent a lot of time looking around online for what could boost my mood and give me a more natural painkiller. Depression started to slowly creep up on me so i pretty much started to order all sorts of stuff online and just seeing which one would work. I tried all sorts of teas, cannabis, roots from Indonesia, oil extracts to be used to rub on the effected area and many more. The only thing that worked for me was Kratom. I dont want to go in depth as to what it is or how it works, but i can tell you that it worked for me to get out of the depressed state and start doing more and more to get my back straightened out and healthy again. It was a long journey but 1 year later of working on my self everyday and with the help of Kratom i am gladly able to say im almost pain free with 100% range of motion. It was the toughest at the very beginning but the optimistic feeling you get from Kratom enabled me to not sit on my butt and push through the horrible mood and pain to get it done.

Here are some informational Wiki links about it:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitragyna_speciosa
    Last edited by AJ; May 20, 2016, 05:54 PM. Reason: Removed link to advertising website

Always keep an open mind.

Kratom does indeed reportedly have these properties, but I found the Wikipedia article unusually optimistic. Perhaps also read the counterpoint like this one at narconon.

It would seem Kratom is a powerful drug and, well, a drug is a drug. Please be careful.

Comment

Working...
    X