Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have anyone here approached this registered psychologist ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have anyone here approached this registered psychologist ?

Hey,
    I'm really in a sad mood. The reason behind my sadness is my girlfriend. Last month I had a break up with her. My mind is full of her thoughts, the days we spent together, the trips we made, all the memories taunt me daily. She was so special for me.
    I took a one month leave to get some relief and went for a trip. But there was no change in my mood. I shared my condition with my friend and he
    suggested me to approach a registered psychologist in Toronto.
    Have anyone here approached them? Please don't hesitate to share your views.
    Thanks in advance!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please respond with any opinions about this psychologist by private message. This setting can be activated in your profile. It is off by default when you register. Thanks
    AJ
    Dr. Ahmed provides psychological services in downtown Toronto for individuals & couples who seeks extra support & guidance through challenging situations.

Welcome to the forums Beulal.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

I just want to say hello and welcome Beulah. I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. Unfortunately I know nothing about psychologists in Toronto,,let alone the one you mentioned, but I hope you can find someone to talk to even if it's not the one your friend suggested.
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
      X