Camh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camh?

@DLuv4U mentioned CAMH in a reply to one of my posts. I would like to hear some people’s experiences. I can be PM’ed by members now, but if you’re more comfortable responding here, that’s fine too. TIA, namaste...
    “Depression is feeling like you’ve lost something but having no clue when or where you last had it. Then one day you realize what you lost is yourself.” —Unknown

Never mind...seems to be about the same as here
    “Depression is feeling like you’ve lost something but having no clue when or where you last had it. Then one day you realize what you lost is yourself.” —Unknown

Comment

Hello Paul57. I've only been to CAMH for a second opinion and they were quite through and good to work with. I've known many people who have taken day courses from CAMH and for the most part they were quite pleased with the results. I've know a few people who have had a stay there and they also had a good experience. I'm not saying that everyone has been happy, but for the most part they have been. Certainly a higher percentage than at a regular hospital. Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

Thanks Paul. I have to do something soon and there’s nothing here in the way of trauma-centred care, at least not that I can afford

Comment

Working...
        X