Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I am
    replied
    Hi as someone who has sleep apnea. I recommend if you have he option to try a cpap Machine before you buy. I unfortunatly I could not tolerate the Machine. I am sure they work. An oral mouth device is also an option for snoring. Once again I could not tolerate that device either. My best suggestion is at least keep an open mind.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    Welcome to the forum Estion123.

Leave a comment:

• paul m
    replied
    Hello estion and welcome. I'm surprised that your doc didn't send you to a sleep clinic and get you outfitted with a Continuous Positive Airway Pressure.machine(CPAP). For more info you can try this website .https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorder...cpap-machine#1 I know that most people find that a cpap machine is easy to use and completely cures you of snoring. Take Care.paul m

Leave a comment:

• estion123
    started a topic Can snoring be completely cured?

Can snoring be completely cured?

Hi,
    I have been suffering from snoring for the past 5 years. After a long push and pull from my parents, I decided to consult a doctor. My doctor suggested having snoring treatment. A series of treatment processes continued which included altering sleeping procedure, losing weight, surgery etc. This resulted in reducing my snoring to 80%. Later I came to know that there is no complete cure for this. That was a shock for me. I have consulted several doctors and they are of the same opinion. Does anyone have any idea about this?? Please reply back.
    Thank You!!
Working...
X