Medical marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medical marijuana

I just took 1 mg of thc oil and the strangest thing is happening. About 4 hours ago I took this stuff and when my husband came home from work around 8 pm I was able to talk to him like normal ,(weird, there was no judgment no fear, anger, sadness or anxiety), however my mouth was dry, dry eyes too, brain fog, heart race, reeved up, ringing ears - but no feeling. Is that the way normal feel like? Nothing... Pretty boring and robotic, almost like two opposite ends of a spectrum.

Not to mention difficulty breathing and extremely dizy... Perhaps the oil is increasing the side effects of the anti depressant or am I first stoned?

Comment

And congestion (dry nose?)

Comment

Hi DL. Your heart should not be racing, nor should you feel revved up necessarily (was it sativa oil). You also should not have tinnitus or be congested. Particularly with only 1mg. As you say, could be a contraindicator of your AD meds. I would try a different strain b4 giving up on it though.

Comment

If you took this oil for the first time, then this is a normal condition. Just the body is not used to this. Medical marijuana doesn't do much harm to the body, it just dulls some senses. I often have nervous breakdowns and to be calm every month I order CBD oil on https://weedsmart.net/. The painkillers that my doctor prescribes do not help me, unlike CBD oil. When I first took CBD oil I had the same condition so don't worry. The main thing is to take the necessary dosage then your body will get used to this oil, and you won't feel such a strange state.
          Last edited by Emias; March 22, 2021, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Hi DLove4U,

The experience you are having sounds normal especially if this is your first time. If your heart is racing, it's probably a mild form of anxiety you are experiencing as you notice the changes occurring in your body. The strain could be too much for you or you have to build some tolerance for it. Try doing some more research on different strains, oils, etc.
            "Even the moon passes through phases to return to full" - ☾*✲⋆.*✲⋆

Comment

Here's a resource that you might find helpful https://mdsc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2...nd_You_Web.pdf
              AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
              for not being what they believe they should be.
              -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

I also was advised by my doctor to use medical marijuana for relaxing and relieving stress after work. However, it was tough for me to find in my city, and he advised me to get CBD instead. So, I started to use vape kits with CBD that I enjoy very much. The most significant advantage of it is that you can take it anywhere with you and smoke whenever you want. I am delighted with the effects. I became more energic and relaxed in the evenings. I also tried marijuana, but it's harder to find it and to smoke.
                Last edited by Erpyria; May 13, 2021, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Erpyria.
                  AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Welcome Erpyria!
                    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

If you rarely take this oil, then this is normal behavior of the body. I had a similar feeling when I first tried CBD oil. It was about a year ago when I twisted my leg and was in terrible pain. Then my sister ordered me CBD oil, and she said it was much better than the painkillers. When I first tried it, I had a strange feeling, but the pain immediately subsided. Then I started taking this kind of oil every time I was in pain. So don't worry. This is a normal condition.
                      Last edited by Lisari; July 7, 2021, 08:10 AM.

Comment

There are two options, or it is an individual feature of your body, and it reacts this way to CBD oil. Moreover, you use antidepressants that may not be compatible with such products and affect your nervous system in such away. The second variant is that you probably purchased a low-quality oil, or you didn't understand its composition, or it may contain THC in small amounts, etc. I would recommend you to read more information about CBD-containing products on the Health Canal team. It is a trustful seller that offers CBD product that doesn't cause any adverse reactions.
                        Last edited by MurjikOpic; October 14, 2021, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Wecome to the forums MurjikOpic.
                          AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Welcome MurjikOpic!
                            uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Merchants of this oil claim that it is completely safe, but I decided to investigate. This oil, it turns out, can induce intestinal issues. The most prevalent were dry mouth and immune system disorders, as it decreases immunological response. I'd been seeking for a means to relieve tension and get more sleep for a , and I even had to check into cannabis, but the negative effects are terrifying. Long Tail was discovered after a lengthy search. And also unfortunately, the quality of sleep will suffer as a result of the incorrect dosage of oil.
                              Last edited by Morkab; May 2, 2022, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X