No announcement yet.

Quetiapine - Sleep and anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and welcome oSenju. It sounds like you've found some ways to get your sleep! Thanks for sharing.
    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Originally posted by DLove4U View Post
      My doctor has recommended this for treatment of insomnia (at 50mg) then moving up to 100 MG for anxiety. Anyone tried this? Her goal is to eventually reduced the use of clonazapam (which I take 0.50mg 3x/day).
      Perhaps you could try organic options. Warmth, relaxation methods, soft music, You just need to relax the brain before bedtime.

Comment

Yep, 50mg of Seroquel 1/2 an hour before bedtime pretty much guarantees that I'll be sound asleep in another 15 - 30 minutes. I love Seroquel as a sleep aid. If I wasn't already married, I would marry it. It gives me the best sleep of my life, pretty much every night!

Comment

That's interesting oSenju. Thanks for the information.
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

I took clonazepam during the day after a hard night when sleeping next to a snorer. Did you guys cope with the snore of your partner? I got terrible anxiety sleeping next to him and insomnia. I couldn't do anything, maybe sleep in the living room; it wasn't even possible. We live in one single bedroom apartment. We were looking for many natural solutions, essential oils, but the best choice was to look for the best snoring devices. Now I sleep like a baby, but my husband with his new "toy," a device called Snore RX, in his mouth.
            Last edited by Atonic; June 14, 2021, 04:32 AM.

Comment

I do believe that sleep and anxiety go hand in hand. However, make sure that you are still in control of yourself to balance this out. There is nothing wrong with taking medicines but it is still better to work with how you see thing in life.

Comment

Working...
              X