No announcement yet.

Ketamine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Koovman and welcome. I don't have any personal experience with MMs. I can imagine the problem of trying to get off 4 meds. It must be tough, Hopefully the results will be worth it. Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Comment

Well what have I got to lose. Try MM and see if that makes me asymptomatic. I don't feel like going through the trial and error it takes with anti D's to get the right drug(s) at the right dose for the right amount of time.

Comment

BuddyRay sorry I somehow lost track of this thread. I'm glad to hear the treatments made a positive difference. I hope the upward trend has continued for you.
        uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Hello Koovman and welcome. I know nothing about magic mushrooms but I hope they help you. I wish you the best as you go off the meds, I've been there and done that and found it no fun; I'm rooting for you in dealing with multiple types. Please let us know how it goes.
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Originally posted by uni View Post
            Anybody have any personal experience with a drug called Ketamine? I only know enough about it to make me very nervous, and it seems to be the latest trend in depression treatment where I live. I'm interested in hearing what people think.
            Do not try Ketamine, its an illegal drug, illegal drugs do things for people that are utterly, temporary fixes, but they do major damage in the long run, i ask you to try a healthier drug and go to a health store, or pharmacy for advice. Go to your doctors for antidepressant drugs. Medication is half the battle, the other half is steps you take to sorting life out. Drugs will not repair damage with family or give you friends, or heighten your self esteem, etc. These are steps you have to personally take, and some things will e easier to sort out then others.

Comment

Hi Koovman, wondering if you've found any success with your interest in magic mushrooms? I would love to hear your experience. I have had some success with them myself, using a microdosing approach which does not require any of the traditional "high" most people associate with mushrooms. There is much to learn still, but I've preferred this natural route over going with the hard drugs the doctors prescribe.

I've been gathering and sharing public research on the topic, as well as the outcome of what I've learned in some other forms. I won't post a link here out of respect for forum rules, but I'm easy enough to find on the web if you search bluemasi.

Regardless, I hope you're finding relief somehow.

Masi

Originally posted by Koovman View Post
              I have suffered from MDD and severe anxiety for the past 20 years. I too have been on the antidepressant merry go round probably taking the equivalent of a new one per year. Some worked some didn't. I can't believe that we don't have a proven new treatment in the last 20 years. Now spravato or nasal spray esketamine is new and apparently effective but cost prohibitive and I would have to leave home and travel 1000 kms for twice a week inpatient treatment. #2 is magic mushrooms. Psilocybin the ingredient in MM is said to have anti depressant properties. Good ones. And it is very affordable. You take 1 trip then microdose yourself ie. Take a dose so low you get the antidepressant effect without the high. A Vancouver company will ship them to you. Caveat is you have to be clean ie no antidepressants in your system at all. Since I'm on 4 and high doses I am trying to taper off them all( boy is that some fun). My question has anyone microdosed using magic mushrooms and does it work. Hopeful Koovman

Comment

Hi Masi and welcome to the forums.
                AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
                for not being what they believe they should be.
                -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello Masi and welcome to the forums.. Take Care paul m
                  "Alone we can do so little;
                  Together we can do so much"
                  Helen Keller

Comment

Hello and welcome Masi... good luck with your magic mushroom research!
                    uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Prycejosh1987 thanks for weighing in about ketamine. Just so you know, I don't intend to take it, and I routinely do a lot of the things you suggest, so am a believer in them.. But I do know a couple of people who have been helped greatly by ketamine when nothing else - and I mean nothing else - would work. Which has prompted me to learn about it. Plus I just like learning stuff!
                      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

When speaking about medicinal mushrooms' health benefits, it's all about science and not magic. I've been using them for years now, and I recommend everybody starting using them. You can document them here qitraditions.com/blogs/news/...cinal-mushroom. But, again, it's entirely your decision to use them or not. Speak to a few doctors and if they give you the green light, give them a try. Of course, you won't immediately feel the effects since mushrooms are not medications, but it will be a good start for you!

Comment

I haven't really heard about this drug or medicine. Well, if you are not comfortable with using this you should probably not take it. If it is not advised by your health advisor, just stay away from it I guess.

Comment

Working...
                          X