Trintellix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trintellix

I have been using trintellix for 3 months now. It's been a horrible experience of nausea, that sort of went away, but then returned along with phlegm issues on the left side which made me choke and now in the last 7 days has come back again with bad stomach pain. My appetite was good for about a week, but has gone again with the return of nausea. I have told my doctors but they have not helped me (ginger, I can't tolerate allergy meds or gravol). I believe this medication has changed the way I digest food as it often seems to ocur after I eat. The med seems to be helping with my mood but this nausea phlegm and upper abdominal pain is horrible. Anyone else with this experience?

Hello DLove4U. I don't know much about this medication. I looked it up and in trials it caused nausea in 32% of the cases. https://www.trintellixhcp.com/dosing . You might want to talk to your pharmacist to see if they can offer any ideas on making the side effects go away. Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Comment

Thanks Paulm, nausea has now changed to stomach pain and esophagus pain which the doctor is checking for ulcers. I'm also having insomnia for the past 1 month. I'm exhausted most of the time.

Comment

Working...
      X