The role of supported housing in recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The role of supported housing in recovery

It is my pleasure to forward you the following request from our friend Hema Zbogar, Editor at Cross Currents.

Originally posted by Hema Zbogar
    I'm the editor of CrossCurrents (www.camhcrosscurrents.net), a Canadian mental health and addiction magazine for frontline workers. We're doing an issue about the role of supported housing in recovery. I would like to hear your personal experiences about the role of housing in recovery. If you are interested, please send me an email describing your experience. Your comments will remain anonymous. Please send them to me at hema_zbogar@camh.net. Please answer these questions:
    1. What is the role of housing in your recovery?
    2. What has been your biggest challenge in finding appropriate housing?
    3. What was the best place you ever lived? What made it so good? What stops you from being in that ideal place now?

Thank you.

Hema Zbogar

Editor, CrossCurrents
    Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
    33 Russell St.
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    M5S 2S1

tel: 416 595-6714

fax: 416 595-6892
    e-mail: hema_zbogar@camh.net

www.camhcrosscurrents.net
    I urge all member that wishes to participate to communicate directly with Mrs Zbogar.

Thank you,
    Woody

Hello Woody. Thx for the post. Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Comment

Thanks Woody. That Cross Currents looks like an informative publication, which I don't remember seeing before.
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

You might have mist them in the past, but they have posted with us before.
        Woody

Comment

Working...
        X