X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice to see you back Tracey!
    Anne.

Comment

Hello Tracey. Good to hear from you and thx for sharing your experience with zopiclone. Take Care. paul m
      "Alone we can do so little;
      Together we can do so much"
      Helen Keller

Comment

Hi Tracey, it's so nice to hear from you again. How are things with you?
        Take Care,
        Karen

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying...
        "I will try again tomorrow."

Comment

Hello Tracey. I just want to pass on my greetings as well. I hope all is well with you.
          AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
          for not being what they believe they should be.
          -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Hello everyone. Thank you for the warm welcomes. I am doing well. After many years of my disorder being active, I reached a place of stability about 6 months ago. Things have been wonderful, however, it has been quite the transition into wellness. I never thought that becoming well would bring challenges. I am not complaining, it is simply an observation. I hope all is well with everyone. Nice to hear from you. Tracey (PS. I would have put a HUG graphic here but I haven't figured out the new format yet ... consider the insert here.)

Comment

Oh ... look at that, I managed to put in a happy face. Now ... how the heck did I do that?!?

Comment

Hello Tracy. Right back atcha . You must have clicked on "go advanced" to get at the smileys.

I'm so glad to hear you've been enjoying stability - challenges and all. I suppose we forget that everyday life contains lots of them, because we are so used to using all our energy to stay afloat. Then when we get well it means we have to swim....
                uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Originally posted by uni View Post
                  I suppose we forget that everyday life contains lots of them, because we are so used to using all our energy to stay afloat. Then when we get well it means we have to swim....
                  This is so true Uni, and what a nice way you described dealing with lifes challenges.
                  Take Care,
                  Karen

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying...
                  "I will try again tomorrow."

Comment

Hello Tracey. In order to get to the smilies etc, you can click on go advanced as Uni has said. Alternatively when you click on reply to thread at the upper left, instead of just clicking it once, you double click it quickly it will bring you to the smilies etc . It's just a matter of preference. Take Care. paul m
                    "Alone we can do so little;
                    Together we can do so much"
                    Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
                    X