Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meditations

Hi all,
    My tdoc shared a website with me today. It has a number of audio meditaions, for those of you who use them.

I can't tell you how they are, as I'm just now trying to use meditation as a way to calm myself, but thought I would share.

Here is the link: http://mindfulness-solution.com/Down...ditations.html
    Stormy

Hello Stormy. Thx for the link. Meditations are a real help for some people. Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Comment

Hello Stormy. The meditation page you mention is one I've visited before. Although I don't do much meditation, my tdoc suggested the Raisin Meditation to improve my awareness of what I was eating, and I actually remember to use the idea once in a while, although without the actual voice/words, just in my head. Thanks for the link.
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

I have a hard time doing meditations too - I find that I don't have the patience or concentration it requires.
        I have done them in the past and have found them really helpful, peaceful and even insightful - I hope to try getting into them again.
        ...awareness of what we eat......what.....what is that.....what does that mean......
        Stormy

Comment

Meditation is indeed helpful for stress relieving, but it isn't that easy to meditate.
          I can't focus and get rid of the coming in my mind ideas.
          However, I found a way how to stay calm during the day.
          Now, I don't need to get rid of stress as I don't have it.
          About six months ago, I came across this site https://mdsc.ca/forum/forum/general-...14-meditations and found out about brain dumbing.
          Then I started following the suggestions, and very soon, I noticed positive changes in my life.
          Now, I can stay calm for the entire day, be more productive and efficient.

Comment

Working...
          X