No announcement yet.

Sigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello AJ and Uni. I don't understand the stubborn part that you two are talking about. I've never met anyone who had bipolar who was the least bit stubborn. A bit unreasonable from time to time, perhaps a little inflexible at times , even fixed in our ways, but never stubborn LOL .

Stubbornness is a trait that other people have. I prefer to think that I just have a strong sense of perseverance.

Of course Websters defines perseverance as :continued effort to do or achieve something despite difficulties, failure, or opposition.

Come to think of it, maybe I am a little stubborn LOL.

Good Luck AJ Take Care. paul m
    "Alone we can do so little;
    Together we can do so much"
    Helen Keller

Comment

LOL Paul. You got a smile out of me. Thanks.
      AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
      for not being what they believe they should be.
      -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

We have nice weather and beautiful fall colours. I can take it all in feeling a little better. A small step, but at least it's in the right direction.
        AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

I'm glad to hear about your small step, AJ. Small steps do add up. May you experience another one soon

I agree that the fall colours are beautiful! We took my b/f's sweet little mom out for a drive yesterday and took in the trees, fields and sloughs. Not to mention their old farmstead where we took some photos. Saw a few slow-to-migrate waterfowl, and also what looked like an eagle. But it could have been a hawk. I digress here and am not trying to hijack this thread AJ, but does anyone know where bald eagles migrate to in the winter?
          uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

The ones in the zoo don't. Sorry I'd have to google it. Thanks for the hugs.
            AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

read that they don't really migrate but just move as far as they have to find open water and food. Sure explains why there are none around here in the winter considering Lake Superior was like 97 percent frozen last winter.

Comment

I just thought I'd post an update. I'm finally feeling better. I'm not dancing on the tables yet, but at least I'm out of that dark black hole I was in.
                AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

That is great to hear AJ. I know it's been a long haul for you and I am glad to hear you are feeling some relief

Comment

I'm very glad too.
                    AJ

-Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

That is good news AJ, glad to hear it.
                      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Working...
                      X