holiday best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holiday best

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you have an amazing day!!

If that's not your thing/holiday/culture/religion but you're home with family then "happy ........", awesome, enjoy, all my best as well!!

Hope everyone has a great time over the holidays. I know this time of year can be hard for many and I wish that were not the case. I wish I had some uplifting insight to offer but sadly that's not really my thing...however if you know someone who is alone or down over the holidays I'm sure reaching out to them in any capacity would be appreciated even if it's just short text or phone message. I think that makes sense, hopefully I'm right, really I just came on here give my best wishes...not to ramble on....but I did

peace and love

keep it real
    dave

back at ya Dave! Merry Christmas and best wishes for an awesome holiday!

Comment

Thanks Dave, Merry Christmas to you too! I don't think you rambled at all.

I like your idea of a short text or phone message. I've found they are appreciated by the recipients whenever they get them. Although it's not the same as being with someone or even talking on the phone, there are some people who are unreachable otherwise.

Peaceful and loving wishes to you as well
      uni

~ it's always worth it ~

Comment

Hello Dave. I hope that you have a safe and happy Holiday Season too. Thx for reminding me about sending out a short message. I shall do so. Take Care. paul m
        "Alone we can do so little;
        Together we can do so much"
        Helen Keller

Comment

Merry Christmas to you too Dave!
          AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
          for not being what they believe they should be.
          -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

Nice message Dave. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X