Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To KNOW something .. and to TALK about it ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To KNOW something .. and to TALK about it ..

I managed to specify one or two reasons for my recent depressive episode .. however .. I do prefer to forget about it now and enjoy some social activities provided by Mental Health support groups in GTA ..

Knowing the reason is SOMETHING.. and talking about it is SOMETHING ELSE .. it makes a big difference for me .. for me at least ..

It's good to vent out and talk about it sometimes .. but in some other times it's Just simply better to let it go ..

I have the same experience Jafar. I had a lot weighing on me when I woke up this AM. I went for a hike with a friend and managed to just put it aside.
    AJ

Humans punish themselves endlessly
    for not being what they believe they should be.
    -Don Miguel Ruiz-

Comment

I like the fact that you understand what i mean .. Thanks a lot AJ

Comment

Hello Jafar. Good to hear from you again. Letting go is sometimes very difficult for me. I sometimes hang on to something for far to long, especially things that I can't change. I sometimes do that for things that are not here yet too. I will worry needlessly about an upcoming event or activity when I know that worry is not going to change the event. Take Care. paul m
        "Alone we can do so little;
        Together we can do so much"
        Helen Keller

Comment

Dear Paul .. Letting go is hard for most people .. Including me & you .. That also depends on the THING you need to let go .. This THING can sometimes be just a question waiting for an answer ..

Comment

Thanks Jafar, I also have difficulty letting go of stuff and my body usually warns me when my "packsack" is too full of anxiety. I had the fortune of getting a brain injury which benefits me by signaling a cortisol overdose with a headache. Then I am forced to be still and to intently give up those pesky worries, like Paul m mentions. Thanks for posting this. It always helps to know others are going through the same stuff!
            ​​

Comment

Dlove4u ..
              you're welcome

Comment

Working...
              X